END YOUR DEBT – LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR NAME WITHIN 2 YEARS
Have you been declined everywhere for finance, personal loans, blacklisted loans and consolidation loans? Are creditors calling all hours of the day for money? Stress of piling bills giving you sleepless nights? Is your debt more than R 60 000? Then take the next step into financial freedom. This product will help you clear your debt in two years. No more sleepless nights. Stop paying your creditors immediately. This is not a quick fix, just the best way to get your life back.
This is NOT Debt Review or a Consolidation Loan. We can assist clients who are under Debt Review, Debt Counselling or Under Administration. This process takes only 2 years, after this time your name will be cleared and all debts settled, you will get clearance certificates from the high court. All credit bureaus will be given your clearance order to clear everything off your name.
You DO NOT need to own property to qualify for this product. This is Legally done through the high court’s with attorneys and curators appointed by the court. You will not have to appear in court. You are immediately protected once submitting your application, you will also during the process receive letters to confirm your sequestration application for creditors that are hassling you. All your debt is written off in court. All Judgments removed. All garnishee orders will be stopped. All debit orders on your account stopped. You will not lose any assets if paid up.
Our attorney’s will write off a great deal of interest charges, fees and sundry costs attached to the creditor accounts and bring it down to the lowest possible amount for the applicant. As well as negotiate with your creditors for the lowest amount payable to them from you our client.
This is NOT debt Review/Counselling, Administration and NOT a consolidation loan!
This is a commitment to you and your families future not a quick fix.
- This process takes approximately 24 months
- ALL your debt is written off- with an average of 22c to every rand that is paid back to the curator – You pay back less than you owe
- This process is a Voluntary Surrender of your Debt
- Done at High Court Level – with High Court appointed Advocates, Attorneys and Curators
- You will not lose your Furniture – if Furniture is on HP tell us so we can advise
- You do not have to appear in court unless you want to – the Attorney’s will attend on your behalf
- You are protected from your creditors once your Court Order is granted
- Stop paying your creditors and or Debt Review Company– now you have the money to afford the process
- Close your bank account so no debit orders can go through – so that you can pay for your Voluntary Surrender of your Debt process instead
- This is a Legal and Binding Process
- The fees are non refundable
- Curator fees are payable over 19 months – this is used to settle the creditors who stake claims at the Curator.
- Curator fees are debited on a monthly debit order – and minimum payable is R 1950.00 per month
The Pros: The Good
- Stop paying your creditors immediately
- No mounting interest or service fees – this process is transparent
- No hidden costs only said fees
- Garnishee orders to be stopped when Court Order is granted and obtained
- Affordable payment plan
- Put your salary back in your pocket
- The sooner you pay up your fees the better position you are in
The Cons: The Bad
- No credit facilities allowed during the Voluntary Surrender of your Debt process
- If you have a house on mortgage this will form part of the process – you will be able to stay in the house without paying for about 10-12 months before returning the property – please advise in this instance – Other possibility on offer
- Send fully completed Application form and required Documents
- A phone Assessment will be done with you
- Payment plan based on Assessment of creditors ( Fees are payable over 1 or 2 months – 3 months in dire cases)
- You will receive an Invoice, Consent to Pay and a Debit Order mandate that also informs you what your Curator fee will be over the 19 Month period
- Once fees are paid up only then will you start paying the 19 Month Curator fees – this is the Court Process stage
- Court date applied for after 3 successful Curator fees have been paid
- After full payment of the fee of R 8000, you will receive an Introduction letter from Attorney, with all their contact details on.
- Further documents are drawn up, figures checked, and sent to attorneys for verification.
- Documents will be sent to you for signing – Originals to be overnight via mail
- Once this is received the Advert will be placed in the Government Gazette with your court date which will also be sent to you – this will prevent further action.
The Fees: The Future
Remember you do not pay ANY creditors only the process and on a PAYMENT plan – so you have the money!
- The Fees of R 8000.00 is Made up as follows:
- Fees are payable over 1 or 2 months – 3 months in dire cases
- Curator fee is payable over 19 months based on the amount of debt outstanding – done By Attorneys – works out to about .22c for every Rand you owe