Cellphone Contracts for Blacklisted
Cellphone Contracts for Blacklisted – We offer cell phone contracts to clients who are blacklisted or who don’t qualify through the normal channels. All contracts are 24 months contracts, we convert you from the hassle of pre-paid to the ease of contract benefits. Apply for a contract today. We will get back to you same day if you qualify and the documents needed to process your cell phone application.
Why take a contract with us:
- Great service, answer if you qualify in same day
- Cell phone delivered to your door
- Various packages to suite your pocket
- 24 Month contracts with option to upgrade
- Keep your current cell number
All you need to qualify:
- Be 18 years or older
- Employed for more than 3 months at your current employer
- Earn a minimum Basic salary of R 3000.00 per month
- Own a bank account which a debit order can deducted
- South African green bar-coded
Cellphone contracts for bad credit clients
Do you know that more than 80% of South Africans get declined each year for a cellphone contract. Due to having bad credit or being blacklisted. But just because you are blacklisted does not mean you can not enjoy having that new IPhone or Samsung cellphone. We will put you in touch with companies that can help you get a new Cellphone Contract and have all the benefits that a contract through Vodacom, Cell C, MTN or Telkom Mobile can offer. Complete our easy online application form and a consultant will call you back.