Pay Day Loans for Blacklisted
What is a pay day loan for blacklisted?
Pay Day Loans for Blacklisted is a short term loan (30 days maximum) were a borrower can get access to cash immediately for emergencies. Our pay day loans for blacklisted range from R 500 – R 8000 and monies can be available in your account within in 24 hrs. At BLK we assist clients with a poor credit record to get access to payday loans for blacklisted as we know that it can be difficult to get access to emergency cash when you have been listed on the ITC. Reason why we can help you with a pay day loan when your credit record is poor is that the requirements is not as strict as when you apply for a long term loan. We suggest that you use a pay day loan only for emergencies as they can be costly if taken every month. For long term loans click here.
- Have a minimum income of R 3000
- Been employed for 3 months or more
- Have a bank account in your own name
- You are 18 years or older
- Complete our application form
- Once you qualify we will email you the procedure to finalize your application for payment